|Job Type||Permanent Full Time|
|Sector||Construction (Industrial)- Professional - Project Management Jobs|
|Salary||£40000 - £50000 per annum + Holiday (21 days + Bank Hol ) and Pe|
Our Client is a successful Contractor experiencing rapid growth and becoming a well-established leader in providing value-added digital advertisement boards and outdoor media products.
They are seeking a suitably experienced Construction Project Manager to ensure optimum delivery of projects; to include overseeing smooth running of construction, supply and installation processes.
With Customer satisfaction at the forefront of their operations; the Project Manager will be tasked with ensuring Customer's high expectations are met, building and retaining trust and repeat business through exceptional performance.
The ideal candidate will have a background in Construction to include working knowledge/Background from the Steel and M&E industries, they will be willing to travel to different projects accross the U.K.
They will have proven experience managing multiple projects; working from foundations up seeing projects through from planning stage to completion.
- Managing and leading projects, working closely with the Site Management Team to ensure programmes are maintained and quality standards high.
- Managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Time estimating and allocation, ensuring adequate time is allocated to the project to ensure realistic and safe time frame for the project plan.
- Monitoring project process and performance, updating clients regularly on progress and developments
- Resource planning to ensure that projects are staffed adequately and led and managed effectively and maintain high levels of commitment and morale
- Cost management, monitoring and reviewing of all costs throughout the duration of the project with experience with working on projects valued up to £2M.
- Appoint and monitor subcontractors and suppliers to ensure that projects are delivered safely, in a timely manner and on budget.
- Manage responsibilities of the team including undertaking Performance & Development Reviews, supporting and coaching team members to achieve both individual and business objectives.
- Attend site and customer meetings as appropriate, ensuring that when any risk is identified they are escalated to Contracts/Operations Manager, and an action plan is agreed and monitored to protect the company's position
* Proven track record of successful delivery of projects from start to finish.
* Proficient using Microsoft Office programmes; incl. Excel, Word, Outlook.
* Proven ability to control costs and delivery on quality in line with targets.
* Efficient use of all staff and resources.
* Talent, drive, ambition and a desire to succeed.
* CSCS card.
* SMSTS certificate.
* Valid driving licence.
To be considered for this role, please apply here in the first instance or call Pettit Recruitment Solutions for further information.